Saturday, August 15, 2009

Going back in time

Today is the 15th of August...So here is wishing the Indians and the South Koreans a happy Independence day. So that is as far as patriotism will go in this post.

As for going back in time...its been 7 years since my Rangapravesham...I will get in to the details of what that is later sometime. 14th of August 2002 was when it happened...It was my first full length solo Bharatnatyam dance performance...Again, I will get in to the description a little later.

I am writing this from Connecticut. I am visiting an aunt and uncle of mine. Last night I met her at the New York Penn Station and had many first times in NYC last night.

Though I had been to NYC in the winter of 2008, I had not seen the Grand Central Station. Well I did last night for the first time and fell in love with it. I had my first NY-cab ride. I had Ethiopian food for the first time. Many of you out there would think why I am obsessed with the city and like the feeling! :)

I went kayak-ing today for the first time :) I did not grow up as a very outdoorsy person..but turns out I sorta am!!! :) I wasn't too bad on the kayak either :) I did not flip over to say the least and kayak-ed for about an hour or so!! Phew...Was amazing fun!

I spoke about my take on gtalk messages in the last post... So, think about it...status messages are just another way of drawing attention....It takes a status message for a long lost friend to ping you most of the times....and status messages can start off a good conversation! Humans find newer ways to accost....Gone are days when people used a conventional line...This seems to be the in-thing.. :)

I have a lot of things to say and share...by most of you reading it..would have heard it from me already..though I started writing the blog assuming I would have a lot of things to write about..indeed its more difficult than I thought it would be!

So I would like to listen from the very limited number of readers...should I continue blogging????

No comments:

Post a Comment