Monday, December 3, 2012

Whoever.... Whatever...

Hey there! Whoever you are.... whatever you are...
Listen up... I am telling ya... 
It's pretty darn serious...

How much more do you think one can take,
Natural calamities, emotional challenges or simply the monotony,
What; you think it's a joke or something!!!

After all, most of us don't ask for a lot,
Few of us even take the trouble of 'praying' and doing good!
And all you can do is this....Really now??

Of course... Life is what one makes of it;
But 'You' play a part too, right?
I mean... Come on... People wouldn't be trying to figure you out for aeons otherwise..

Sometimes I wonder... Are 'You' even worth it! 
Of course you are not...But people don't stop pursuing you... 
Or the idea that you exist... Sigh..

Mark my words...
You better prove your existence..
As people say you have done in the past.....

For my part, I am an optimist so I still believe in 'You'
I give you the benefit of doubt...
But I could use some miracle you know...
And I could really use 'You' too.


The question off late on my mind has been... Is there a greater force or is human effort the ultimate? In constant quest for a satisfying answer.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Interesting articulation... the only constant is the Quest for a satisfying answer... and your question confirms the minds quest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. understand the sentiment so well!! I have given up on him, but want him to prove me wrong, like he has in most other things in my life. Hope is a very strong force! <3 u kriths!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gopi dodappa! and Dee :) and I guess we are all going through this phase... where we want to be proved wrong... but again 'hoping' the other side is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Accept the fact that our ancestors created him or her as a solution for all things that they couldn't comprehend. We do pray and do good things not to make him or her benevolent, but to make us calm and happy. Once you get above the businesslike relationship with him or her; the "quest" disappears.

    ReplyDelete