Monday, December 14, 2009

On Meghana's Request! :)

This poem......well just read it I would say...

I will always remember
The first time you and I met
Looking back at that day
I knew not, this place where I was to get.

I never thought about us
Even as a passing thought
Now I smile at myself
For this situation, I have myself brought.

So many things have happened
We saw sweet events unfold
Anecdotes kept piling up
Some spoken about, few untold.

All the times that we have shared
Have drawn me closer and closer
I have no grasp of what you think
I wish I could look in to your mind and farther.

I accosted this and maybe its true
I am just another one of your friends
Wish you could take a step further
Understand me and see the changing trends.

Every fight that we have had
Made me realize that I matter
Every time we held the gaze
I felt it was something more than mere flatter.

To this day I do not know
Whether I would tell you or not
After days of familiarity
Is it the lover or the friend that I have got.

I may spend a lifetime
Hoping that you will some day
Look back think and figure out
All the things I wanted to say.

There may come a time
When I will walk away with another
Collecting, crying, leaving behind memories
But my friend, You, I will always remember.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Krithika for considering my request! You know what to do next! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good writing man.. You need to do more of this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its for all the people who could not bring themselves to express... that's as far as the answer will go :P

    ReplyDelete