Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Impression- Part 1

There are a number of reasons because of which I finally decided to start blogging. Today is a milestone- meaning a point in time- according to project management gurus. Yes, today the 29th of July, 2009 - 'a Wednesday' (a great movie by the way)- is just a point in time.

This milestone is a significant one. It has been a year since I set foot in the US soils. Technically the IAH vestibule actually, but a tinge of sardonic comedy is always welcome is it not!

The eventful year that this has been started unfolding itself soon after I checked in at the Bangalore International Airport and I got to know that the Lufthansa Airline(the blessed airline I decided to fly with) was having a ground staff strike.

More in part-2.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Buddu,

    Nice to read your blog. Had you not been to US, you would not have known the world as well as life. I am sure you would know how to face life. Keep it up and let all your dreams be reality with your hard work.

    Look forward for Part II.

    Govindaraj

    ReplyDelete